Careerswith The Turney Group
We pride ourselves on going the extra mile through the knowledge and commitment of our staff and the dedication we have to offering outstanding customer service.
We are very proud of our apprenticeship programme at Turney Group and currently have 5 apprentices in training across the group – not only are we giving the next generation an opportunity to learn on the job but we are also cultivating our future service, parts and sales managers – ‘home grown talent’ we like to call it!
Be part of our team
We strive to attract and retain the very best sales, parts, service and administration staff in the industry and are always looking for the right candidate to join our expanding team. Jobs are regularly posted on here however if you feel you have the right attributes email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MIDDLETON STONEY AGRICULTURAL VACANCIES
Agricultural Area Sales Rep
- Knowledge of agricultural machinery
- An understanding of farming practices
- Able work under your own initiative and as part of a team
- Excellent customer and commercial awareness
- Clear communicator
- Full Driving License
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to work outside of 8am – 5:30pm when needed due to seasonal load, to include one Saturday morning in every four from March to Nov at the Middleton Stoney depot
- Ideally living within 30 miles of Bicester