THE TURNEY GROUP
THE TURNEY GROUP
Turney Group COVID-19 Update
With the scale of the pandemic growing across our country we at the Turney Group will do everything it takes to keep our Great British Farmer working. We do of course need to be mindful of taking all precautions necessary to ensure the safety of our employees and our customers, with this in mind from Tuesday 31st we are operating a seven-day week rota across the workshop and spare parts counters. This change will allow us to spread the number of employees working onsite at any one time, we have also provided our back-office team laptops to work from home at this challenging time.
We’re here when you need us.
Our area sales Managers are still working from home and are contactable on their mobile phone numbers as listed below.
New Opening Times
Monday – Friday 8am – 6:00pm
Saturday 8am – 12:30pm
Tim Tyack (Out of hours) – 07969584561
Mark Miller (Out of hours) – 07969584520
Dan Coates – 07969584542
Jeremy Turney – 07969584538
James Sinclair (Oxfordshire) – 07969584535
James Allin (Buckinghamshire) – 07969584501
Mike Taunt (Northamptonshire) – 07969584503
Garden Machinery & Groundcare Service
David Smith (Out of hours) – 07969584526
Garden Machinery & Groundcare Parts & Machine Sales
The Turney Group would like to reassure all our customers and the wider community that we are taking every step possible to limit the spread of the Corona Virus. We are currently updating all staff members on the latest government advice regularly to ensure we are best equipped to deal with this situation.
Undoubtedly, we may face staff shortages due to self-isolation however we have prepared for this and will remain open throughout this pandemic. Some services we offer may be affected however spare parts supply and service will continue. With drier weather upon us we are here to keep you working when you need us.
From Wednesday 18th March we will be implementing the following controls: –
Area Sales Managers will be contactable by telephone (mobile) and email and will only visit customers by prior appointment.
- Machinery demonstrations (on farm) will continue with the agreement of the customer and will be risk assessed on an individual basis.
- Supplier customer visits will only take place after full consultation with all parties.
- New machinery installations will continue and will be risk assessed on an individual basis
Grass Machinery Showroom – Weston-on-the-Green
- Only our parts and sales departments are open for phone orders, please call them on 01869 343292
Middleton Stoney & Princes Risborough Depot Parts Counters
Agricultural parts counters will remain operational.
- Customers are requested to place parts orders by telephone where possible, with collection outside the building
- Courier deliveries can be arranged if required.
Field and Workshop service
- Service departments will remain operational.
- All on farm support will continue with no direct human contact. Engineer contact telephone numbers will be issued when the job is booked in.
- All engineers have been issued with appropriate PPE.
We will do everything we can to support our customers throughout this challenging time however your cooperation is appreciated. We will be updating information as necessary over the coming days and weeks.
For depot contact numbers please visit the contacts page above
MIDDLETON STONEY DEPOT
|Bicester OX25 4AB, UK|
T 01869 343333
|Weston-on-the-Green, Bicester OX25 3TJ, UK|
T 01869 343292
PRINCES RISBOROUGH DEPOT
|8 Woodway, Princes Risborough HP27 0NN, UK|
Unit 8 Woodway
T 01844 346690